As expected, Nitish Kumar, who had the support of 128 MLAs in the Assembly, won the trust vote by 129Continue reading
- States have the right to tax mineral rights, not Parliament.
- USCIS launches system to streamline H-1B visa application process
- Australia says China has no role in Pacific policing as Marcos pledges “the Philippines is now on the front line”
- Jammu and Kashmir: Journalist arrested for supporting terrorists released after 5 years
- Iran blocks jailed Grand Prize winner from attending father’s funeral: family
No comments to show.